Address: Barbaros Blv. No:159 Gunaydin Apt. Gayrettepe,
Phone: +90 212 299 99 80
Fax: +90 212 299 99 79
ODS Turizm ve Seyahat Limited Şirketi ("ODS") obtains various personal data when you visit our website www.ods.com.tr ("Web Site"). In this regard, ODS, bears the title “data controller” in accordance with the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698 (the “PDPL”) and we hereby
present this Information Text as per Article 10 of the PDPL.
1. Data Controller
Title : ODS Turizm ve Seyahat Limited Şirketi
Address : Gayrettepe Mah. Barbaros Bulv. Günaydın 2 Apt. No.159 K.1 D.1 Beşiktaş / İSTANBUL
MERSIS Number : 0634010041400014
2. Purposes of Personal Data Processing
Your personal data such as name, surname, e-mail and telephone number that you submit to us by filling out the offer and contact form within the scope of the Offer Request or Contact Form during your visit to the Web Site are processed only with your explicit consent or in the presence of one of the cases of compliance with the law specified in Article 5/2 of PDPL as further stated below:
• as it is clearly stipulated under law in Article 5/2/a of PDPL and as it is necessary for us to fulfill to fulfill our obligations set forth under the Turkish Code of Obligations, Turkish Commercial Code, Turkish Civil Code, Law No. 5651 on the Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed Through These Publications, PDPL, Electronic Commerce Law, the Regulation of Electronic Commerce and their secondary legislations;
• as it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right within the scope of Article 5/2/e of PDPL, to evaluate and resolve requests and complaints received from you;
• as it is necessary for the legitimate interests of the data controller; provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed within the scope of Article 5/2/f of the PDPL, to carry out the necessary work, including statistics, and to ensure that you benefit from the products and services offered without disclosing your identity and to copy and back-up in order to prevent data loss.
3. To Whom and For What Purposes the Personal Data May be Transferred
Your collected personal data may be transferred for the abovementioned legal grounds,
• to the relevant official institutions and judicial authorities, when necessary,
• to our financial and legal consultants; and
• to the intermediary service provider companies that it has contracted for the ODS website, social media platforms and software, especially the website with the domain name www.ods.com.tr, and whose servers are located in Turkey and/or abroad.
4. Methods and Legal Grounds for the Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data processed for the purposes and reasons stated in Article 2 are collected electronically in writing when you contact us by filling out the contact form or Request for Proposal on the Site or verbally when you contact us.
5. Rights of the Data Subject
We would like to indicate that you have the following rights as the data subject:
• To learn whether your personal data is being processed,
• If your personal data is being processed, to demand information with this regard,
• To learn purposes of the processing and whether the personal data is used in line with such purposes,
• To know the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed both domestically and abroad,
• To request from the controller rectification of personal data if the personal data have been processed in an incomplete and wrong manner,
• To request deletion or destruction of personal data if the grounds permitting the processing of personal data no longer exist within the scope of Article 7 of the PDPL,
• To request the notification of third parties whom the personal data are transferred to regarding the rectification if the personal data have been processed in an incomplete or wrong manner or the deletion or destruction of the personal data in accordance with Article 7 of the PDPL,
• To object any adverse result which occurs from the analysis of the processed personal data exclusively via automatic systems,
• To claim compensation if any damage is incurred due to unlawful processing of personal data.In case you wish to exercise one of the rights explained above regarding your personal data granted under Article 11 of the PDPL, you may apply us in writing in the following ways:
• Sending to ODS’s address at Gayrettepe Mah. Barbaros Bulv. Günaydın 2 Apt. No.159 K.1 D.1 Beşiktaş/İstanbul via public notary or registered mail with return receipt requested;
• Sending an e-mail to ODS’s registered e-mail address email@example.com ; or
• Sending an e-mail to ODS’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with secure electronic signature or mobile signature, or by using the e-mail address available in our system which has already been notified by the data subject. ODS will answer your requests within this scope as soon as possible and no later than thirty days free of charge depending on the nature of the request and deliver it to you in writing or electronically. In case our reply requires additional costs, the fee in the price list may be charged at the amount to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.